“Wines from the Jura are among the most unusual in circulation, made from obscure grapes and offering unexpected flavors. One might even call them geeky, for good reason.” – Eric Asimov, The New York Times.
Here’s the lineup for tonight’s Jura tasting at The Punchdown in Oakland.
- 2005 Domaine Rolet Arbois Trousseau
- 2009 Domaine Tissot Arbois Poulsard (sans souffre)
- 2006 Jacques Puffeney Arbois Chardonnay
- 2005 Domaine Tissot “Selection” Arbois Blanc (Chardonnay / Savignin)
- 2005 Jacques Puffeney “Cuvee Sascha” Arbois Blanc (Chardonnay / Savignin)
- 2002 Domaine de la Tournelle Vin Jaune
We’re at capacity, but if you’d like to be put on the waiting list, please send an email to email@example.com
Tuesday, May 10 starting at 7:30pm
RSVP send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2212 broadway (Next door to Daniel Patterson’s Plum Restaurant)
oakland, ca 94612
BART Directions: Take BART to 19th Street /Oakland Station (a 0.2mile walk to The Punchdown)